On this maintenance, a part of scheduled hotfixes have been added. More hotfixes will be coming in the following days.
- Reverted Reaper Starting Area to Ashen Hope.
- Character deleting timer is now normally set to 24 hours over level 50.
- Updated some skill tooltips to more accurately display skill descriptions.
- Stepstone Island quest that required the use of Bravery Potion, now requires Strong Bravery Potion instead, to avoid issues with Menma’s Multi Nostrum.
- The Dungeon Ranking Season 11 is over and rewards have been distributed.
- Readjusted the Kaia’s Anvil quest to require only the Gossamer Vault (Hard) Dungeon.
- Reduced Bahaar’s HP by 20% on both phases.
- Adjusted the Phase 1 crit resist to 210.
- Bahaar will no longer be permanently enraged.
Ruinous Manor (Hard):
- Reduced Lachelith’s HP by 20%.
- Reduced the back tail damage by 30%.
- Reduced Lachelith’s Attack Speed by 25% (Note: This is a revert to what the attack speed of Lachelith was before patch 1.1).
Forbidden Arena [Hagufna]:
- Reduced shield from 800m, to 500m.
- Reduced overall damage by 15%.
- Reduced Hagufna’s HP by 30%.
Bathysmal Rise (Hard):
- Reduced last boss HP by 30%.
Akerno’s Inferno (Hard):
- Reduced Nightmare Sammar-Sarral (3rd boss) overall damage by 20%.
- Reduced all bosses HP by 15%.
- Reduced all bosses attacks by 30%.
- Archer: Rain of Arrows should no longer split damage.
- Berserker: Readjusted Unleash cooldown to 3 minutes, 40 seconds.