Adventurers, a new patch is coming!
Battle Pass: Season II
This patch sees changes to our second season of our Battle Pass. You can view additional information about Battle Pass: Season II by viewing our previous patch notes.
- You can now receive Kaia’s Endless Fight (15v15) from [Battle Pass] Battleground Mission Ticket.
- Improved the icon for the Novice Dungeon Mission to help players more easily distinguish between Novice and Expert mission tickets in their inventory.
- Fixed a bug where combining a [Battle Pass] Battleground Token with its corresponding [Battle Pass] Battleground Mission was not giving a Menma’s PvP Hero Fragment as intended.
When you achieve first, second or third place on any PvP leaderboard, you will be awarded with a unique title!
Champions’ Skyring (3v3)
- Rank 1: Skyring’s Salvation
- Rank 2~3: Courageous Champion
Corsair’s Stronghold (15v15)
- Rank 1: Corsair’s Cavalry
- Rank 2~3: Stronghold Savior
Shore Hold (10v10)
- Rank 1: Hero of the Hold
- Rank 2~3: Salvation of the Shore
Kaia’s Endless Fight (15v15)
- There is now a limit of 4 healers.
- Changed availability to the following:
- Friday: 18:00 ~ 2:00 (UTC)
- Saturday: 18:00 ~ 2:00 (UTC)
- Fixed an issue where the following items could not be used:
- Bravery Potion
- Canephora Potion
- Everful Nostrum
- Hot Fish Buffet
- Prime Battle Solution
- Rejuvenation Potion
- Salty Fish Buffet
- Spicy Fish Buffet
- Strong Bravery Potion
- Strong Canephora
- Superior Noctenium Elixir
- Certain buddy-up strings are no longer in Chinese.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Reaping had a 15s duration instead of 23.4s as intended.
- Fixed the tooltip with the latest Reaper EP.
- Guild Rally boxes now have names.
- The Antaroth’s Abyss (Hard) mission now correctly mentions rewarding an Expert Token after completion.
- The Cannon pet from Corsair’s Stronghold is now a Mythic grade item.