Adventurers, a new patch is coming!
We know many of you are interested in our upcoming big patch, which we teased briefly in Patch 1.8. The entire team is working hard to make it the best it can be, but we’re not ready to share more details yet. If you want to refresh your memory on what we’ve revealed this far, you can follow the previous link. We know you are eager to see what we have in store and to learn more about our plans, but we kindly ask for your patience until we’re happier with the state of the patch. In the meantime, we will continue to improve our content offered in 1.8 and releasing events to keep the game as fresh and fun as possible.
Thank you for your continued support!
─ Hail (Community Manager)
- BAMs now spawn at random locations.
Muricai Shark Fishing
You can now fish for Fat Shark, Gluttonous Shark and Hungry Sharks at the Muricai Fishery using any fishing rod paired with any bait!
- After catching a shark, right click on it in your inventory to get a random reward!
- The Fat, Gluttonous and Hungry Shark all have their own unique items with varying amounts.
- You can get one of the following rewards from sharks:
- 30% Item XP Boost (1-Day)
- Adventure Coin
- Angler Token
- Darkcore Laundry Set
- Hairstyle Change Voucher
- Legendary Mount Token
- [Exclusive!] Green Uniform Smart Box and Green Headband
- Smilecrackers can now be stacked up to 99,999.
- You can teleport off of Stepstone immediately, rather than having to complete the quest.
- All Rare and Superior grade Halidoms and Relics have a 100% success rate when upgrading.
- Corrected an issue where Kaia’s Endless Fight zone displayed the wrong name.
- Corrected the tailoring animation while crafting.
- Darkcore Underwear’s string now consistently states Crit Power rather than Magical / Physical Factor.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Astromancy Cloak’s effect from displaying properly.